My Bank Disclosures
At First National Bank We Believe In Total Transparency.
(So, here's the fine print & everything else you need to know.)
- Banking Card Dislcosures
- Deposit Account Disclosure
- Credit Cardholder Agreement & Disclosure
- Standard Overdraft Practices Form
- My Personal Checkline Disclosure
- My Personal Visa/MasterCard Disclosure
- My Personal Rewards Visa/MasterCard Disclosure
- My Business Checking Disclosure
- My Business Checkline Disclosure
- My Business MasterCard Disclosure
- Expiration of FDIC Insurance Coverage
NOTICE OF EXPIRATION OF THE TEMPORARY FULL FDIC INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR NONINTEREST-BEARING TRANSACTION ACCOUNTS
By operation of federal law. begining January 1, 2013, funds deposited in a noninterest-bearing transaction account (including an Interest on Lawyer Trust Account) no longer will receive unlimited deposit insurance coverage by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
Begining January 1, 2013, all of a depositor's accounts at an insured depositoty institution, including all noninterest-bearing transaction accounts, will be insured by the FDIC up to the standard maximum deposit insurance amount ($250,000), for each deposit insurance ownership category.
For more information about FDIC insurance coverage of transaction accounts, visit www.fdic.gov.