Our goal is to enrich our communities & build lasting relationships
"We're dedicated to
offers & strong service"
As a bank homegrown and rooted Utah neighborhoods we, and our staff, have over a 100 year history of supporting people, programs, and events that enrich our community.
We believe loyalty to lasting relationships, service, and great offers is a key ingredient to remaining strong.
Click on the topics below to learn more.
Thank you for accepting a special offer from First National Bank. We're always on the lookout for ways we can be of service to you.
Please select your group to unlock the details of your offer.
At First National Bank we enjoy being active members of our community. We participate in numerous events and sponsorships. Here are a few off our list for 2013.
- Layton Liberty Days 5k Run & Walk
- First National Bank Layton/Syracuse Marathon
- Primary Sponsor of the CenterPoint Theatre Children's Academy
- Salt Lake Police Department Fallen Officers Program
- The McKay Classic Fun Run benefiting heart services
- Davis Arts Council Summer and Christmas Concerts
- Giving Trees in the Davis County branches for the Family Connection Centers Christmas needs
- Giving Trees in Salt Lake and Draper provided to specific set of families each year.
- Scholarships to Davis Applied Tech College
- The Davis Chamber of Commerce and the Bountiful Rotary Club.
- Annual floats in the Layton, Bountiful, Clearfield, Syracuse, Salt Lake City and Riverton July parades
Please direct your message regarding media, community outreach, and advertising to:
Vice President of Marketing
Please review the First National Bank logo usage guidelines before using. Note: Materials distributed on behalf of First National Bank must still be reviewed and approved. To have materials approved you may submit a proof to: MyCommunity@fnbutah.com
Common File Definitions: Please consider your usage format and download the appropriate logo file type.
- eps—vector based (not pixel) use for print. File can mathematically scale up or down to any size and not lose quality.
- jpg—Common web pixel-based format. Use only on white backgrounds or you'll see the block of white it is encased in.
- png—Web pixel-based format when transparent edges are required. Use png instead of jpg when the logo must appear on anything other than a white background. The encasing will be transparent.